Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Thursday 3 April 2014

STYLE CRUSH SIX - Hey Dickface


The newest addition to this space is the “Style Crush Six”; it’s an introduction to the women with wardrobes I covet and style I find inspiring.

To get the pink, sparkly ball rolling, I am starting with my favourite fashion blogger, Katia or as she is more commonly known "Hey Dickface".

Based in Paris with her two adorable cats, Furby and Earl, Katia has combined her love of photography and fashion on her blog since 2008. Not one to be defined by trends, it is her pastel colour palettes and a passion for My Little Pony and everything cute that has me style crushing every time I scroll thought her looks.






How would you describe your style?

It’s really hard to answer that question, because I just wear whatever I like! It changes every day; sometime it’s preppy, sometimes it’s rock, sometimes classy, I like to change :)


If you had to pick your 5 favourite pieces in your wardrobe, what would they be?

Hardest question! haha My triple sole creepers from Underground, my pink Furla candy bag, my cloudy dress/top from JCDC, my long pink coat from Asos, my new Unif rainbow dress that I can’t wait to wear this summer !


What are your favourite places to shop?

Asos, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, H&M, Zara, Forever21, Primark… everywhere ahah.


Where do you draw your style inspiration from?

I think it’s from Tumblr and Pinterest, it gives me ideas sometime how to wear something etc. Also in the streets too! 


What is your next fashion must have?

A designer bag.. like a Chanel one, but not a big one, a small one just for the phone and wallet ! I think if I had one I would get rid of all my bags.

Who are your style icons?

Audrey Kitching, Doe Deere, Lady Gaga… girls with a unique sense of style. I wish I had their wardrobe :(
 




You can check out more of the lovely Hey Dickface here:

Who is your favourite fashion blogger? xo

1 comment:

  1. wow your hair °.°

    visit my pages if you like
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin

    let me know what you think :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete