Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Saturday 19 November 2016

RETURN OF THE RUFFLE

My style is definitely not something I would describe as on trend and I am pretty comfortable in my aesthetic. When trends come up there is usually a clear yay or nay for me on what I would wear. I think one of the positives in knowing your style/aesthetic is that you will love a piece even if it is not on trend, which means you will get more longevity out of the item. A nay doesn't always mean  I dislike something, I may love it on someone else but it's not my look. . Having said that I think style can be an ever evolving process. What I am trying to get to is that ruffles are back on trend and I couldn't be happier. I am a ruffle lover, always have been, always will be.

Now is the time to stock up if you are a ruffle lover, here are a few of my ruffled favorites:

Frill Sweatshirt - Lazy Oaf

Disney X Lazy Oaf Mickey MouseBomber Jacket - Lazy Oaf

Ruffle Bomber - ASOS

Willow and Paige Ribbed Jumper with Shoulder Ruffle - ASOS

Carousel Play Set - Dollskill

I'll Take That Net Ruffle Dress - Nasty Gal

Casseyette Skirt in Polka Dot - Motel 

Sequin Frill Mini Dress - Asos


1 comment:

  1. love the ruffles you picked out!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete