Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Thursday 13 April 2017

LOS ANGELES TOUR DIARY -Day Fifteen - Santa Monica

First thing on the agenda for the morning was to film my New York Haul video which you can now check out here

and enjoy the excellent lighting in the bathroom
Sour Strap Earrings - Saturday Lollipop
The Little Mermaid Tshirt - Tokyo Disney Sea

We decided to walk with a bit more intent today and headed to the area where The Viper Room is, my partner showed me a venue near there called The Roxy that he played at with The Porkers before I arrived.
 
 

We found a really cool book shop right near by which I would highly recommend checking out.
BOOK SOUP
8818 Sunset Blvde, West Hollywood
 
 
 
 
 
There wasn't really a great deal else going on in the area so we jumped in an Uber and headed towards Santa Monica. Driving into Santa Monica. I instantly felt happy, it was so nice to be back in a place with beach town vibes. The first thing we did was wall the pier.


I hadn't realised just how much I had miss the ocean until we got here, I lent against the wooden railing and breathed it all in. I really take for granted just how lucky I am to live walking distance from the beach an in this moment I felt a little close to home.
 We walked up the whole pier and back and I was in my element, the whole place was magical. The combination of two things I love, the beach and the colour and fun of a carnival. It was great :)
 One of the things I found super weird about being in the states was the size of the Seagulls.This picture doesn't do it any justice like they are about three times the size of Australian seagulls, would not want one to steal you chip because they would probably take your whole arm. 
 

About 5 minutes walk from the pier there is a main strip with lots of clothing stores, Forever 21, Nasty Gal, H&M and even a Cotton On. It's a great little shopping strip, nice and relaxed.
 
 
I would have to say Santa Monica is definitely up there as one of my favourite places so far. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment