Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Thursday 5 June 2014

TOPSHOP X ASHISH

I still find myself daydreaming about the light up sneakers showcased by Ashish at London Fashion week. When it was announced that they would be doing their tenth collaboration with Topshop, I had my fingers crossed that I‘d be able to snap up a pair for a more purse-friendly price. The good news was the my wish came true and as part of the range they included these amazing LED light-up buffalo boots. The bad news is that they sold out in an hour and I missed out!



The collection entitled “Beach, Please!” is fitting to its name with everything you need for a crazy, beach party holiday. 'Ashish brings his humour and style together to create a fashion collection for beach to bedroom, pool to club,' said Kate Phelan, Topshop creative director. I really love the LED back pack but with a £350.00 price tag I'll have to give it a miss and continue on with my light up sneaker day dreams.

 

Have you purchased anything from the Topshop X Ashish range? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment