Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Tuesday 19 August 2014

I WOKE UP LIKE THIS, I WENT TO BED LIKE THIS

            I can’t stop thinking about the photo shoot I posted last week via Vice – “If only we lived in a postapocalyptic world run by women.” It has heavily influenced my look this week, trying to toughen up pastels.

I think most people who post outfit photos have a go to pose, it’s almost an unconscious thing that you naturally feel comfortable doing. I get a bit shy and embarrassed taking photos of myself but when I pop my leg out to the side and have my hand on my hip it gets me into photo ready mode. 

For this look I have played around with my poses and had an attempt at something a bit tougher (no laughing pls) to keep inline with my inspiration. I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to blogging so it's been fun to step outside of my comfort zone and mix things up a bit. xo

Twisted Gold Hoop Earrings - H&M
Hello Kitty Hair Elastic - Daiso

Pastel Golfer Long Sleeve Top - Thrifted
American Apparel Tennis Skirt  - I really struggle with this skirt, I absolutely adore it but it is just that little bit too short :(





No comments:

Post a Comment