Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Monday 4 August 2014

THAT GIRL THINKS SHE'S THE QUEEN OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD


They had a $2.00 sale on at my local thrift store and I ended up purchasing 5 items, I would have gotten a lot more if I wasn't restricted by a half hour lunch break. This outfit is predominantly thrifted items because as I am sure I have mentioned, Winter isn't my favourite season and I tend to scrimp a bit during this time on clothing purchases. 

I also watched The Punk Singer: A Film about Kathleen Hanna the night before putting together this look so I have stolen a bit of inspiration from her - high pony tail and an almost thrifted cheerleader/valley girl aesthetic.
Hair Bow - I think I pinched this from my sister (note to self: add DIY bows to projects list)
Sherbet Name Plate Necklace - Thrifted in Mitcham
Dancing Queen Badge - Again thrifted in Mitcham

Alexander McQueen Skull Ring - Net-A-Porter   - this is super old now!
Happy Socks in Heart Print - Urban Outfitters
Rainbow Bottom Converse Platforms - Authentics

And the two pieces from the $2.00 thrifting sale 
A comfy Pastel Pink Knitted Sweater and a Girls Netball skirt.
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment