Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Wednesday 27 August 2014

LOOK AT MY CAT, WHY CAN'T I LIVE LIKE THAT?

I posted a photo of this jacket on my instagram a little while ago and then onto my tumblr and a few people asked me for a direct link to it, so here it is...

Pink Faux Fur Coat - ebay - Just a note on this one I am an AU size 8 and more on the smaller end of that and I purchased a size 10 and was very glad I went up a size. The quality of this jacket isn't amazing, the pile is rather thin... but for the price I can't complain

Garfield Nightie worn as top - also from Ebay - I didn't end up purchasing anything from the Lazy Oaf Garfield collection but this little cutie gave me the Garfield injection I needed in my wardrobe.


Lips Hoop Earrings - Ebay
Skirt - Vintage - Another piece from the $2.00 sale at my local thrift store
Palm Tree Socks - Cotton On Body
Marc Jacobs Heels - These are about a half a size to small but I love them and I wear them anyway hehe. :) xo





3 comments:

  1. This coat is really awesome, suits you perfectly ! Love your earrings as well.

    x Blanche
    http://thealbatrossphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete